From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2008 11:02:27 -0500
Subject:        NACIS> Annual Meeting 2008 - REGISTER NOW
Date:   Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:39:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:   [log in to unmask]
To:     Maps-L

    8-11 October 2008
    Missoula, MT

We hope that you will join us in Missoula, Montana NACIS 2008! It's only
6 weeks away... The preliminary program has been posted to the web site.
Along with online and printable registration forms. We have extended the
room block to accommodate additional attendees to stay at the conference
hotel - please call today to reserve your room. Vice-President, and
Program Coordinator Brandon Plewe has done a great job assembling a very
exciting program for this year's meeting. Alex Tait and Tom Patterson
have organized the Practical Cartography Day this year and have a full
day of mapping magic planned.  There's more information about Field
Trips and Workshops - take a look at the Preliminary Program now
<http://www.nacis.org/documents_upload/2008_Preliminary_program.pdf>. If
you would like to participate in this year's conference via the Poster
Session please look at the Call for Participation here
<http://www.nacis.org/documents_upload/NACIS_2008_CFP.pdf>.

*H OT E L
I N F O R M A T I O N*

The Holiday Inn
Downtown at the Park
200 S. Pattee St.
Missoula, MT 59802

Reservations:
406-721-8550
or 800-399-0408 ext 515

Ask for "NACIS 2008 Conference" rate of $129 (before Sept. 7)

*C O N F E R E N C E
R E G I S T R A T I O N*

- Printable Registration Form (print and mail/fax) AVAILABLE NOW!
<http://dev.nacis.org/documents_upload/2008_NACIS_Registration_Form.pdf>

- On-line Registration Form (credit card only) AVAILABLE NOW!
<https://secure.freac.fsu.edu/NACIS/convention_app_001.cfm>**

*C O N F E R E N C E
P A R T I C I P A T I O N*

- View the Preliminary Program
<http://www.nacis.org/documents_upload/2008_Preliminary_program.pdf>

- View the Call for Participation (Poster Session Info)
<http://www.nacis.org/documents_upload/NACIS_2008_CFP.pdf>

Looking forward to seeing you in Missoula!

Lou Cross
Executive Director, NACIS