From:
LOUISE RATLIFF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2020 14:16:16 -0700
This atlas is nice, and small.  May not contain as much detail as the
larger atlases do, but it is okay for quick reference.
--Louise Ratliff
Complete Atlas of the World, 4th Edition: Classic Mapping for the Modern
World 4th Edition
[image: image.png]

The DK atlas (Dorling-Kindersly) is:
-
Item Weight : 6.4 pounds
- Hardcover : 432 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1465486202
- ISBN-10 : 1465486208
- Product Dimensions : 10.75 x 1.38 x 14.69 inches
- Publisher : DK; 4th Edition (October 29, 2019)