From:
"Ratliff, Louise" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2017 17:31:35 +0000
Hello Petr,

Your BoundingBox Tool is indispensable!  And I am also happy to hear that you may develop it further.  I’m going to forward your email to a group of which I am a member.  This group is working to develop a Linked Data For Libraries Production (LD4P) ontology, and our specific focus is on ontology work for cartographic resources.  I’m sure they will find this discussion relevant and interesting.

Best,

Louise

Louise Ratliff

Social Sciences and Map Catalog Librarian

UCLA Library Cataloging & Metadata Center

11020 Kinross Ave.

Box 957230

Los Angeles, CA 90095-7230

(310)206-5853