From:
Dale Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dale Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 1995 18:42:04 EDT
Thought this might be of interest to MAPS-L people.

Dale

------------ Forwarded Message begins here ------------
    : "Douglas D. Nebert, Chief, SDSU (Hyd), Reston, VA
      Fri, 19 May 1995 15:47:25 -0400 (EDT)
       : NSDI_L DOCUMENT tutorial on-line

A preliminary version of my slides for the upcoming DOCUMENT
tutorial at the ESRI conference is now available on the WWW.
It includes all the word slides and screen dumps for my
presentation but does not yet have a voice-over :)  I hope
to soon augment each slide with the appropriate background
information for users to extend what they see.  It's a start
anyway.

The URL is:

http://h2o.er.usgs.gov/public/esri/doc01.html

and includes ~27 slides

Enjoy.  By the way, the new DOCUMENT command is described
on-line in ARC/INFO 7.0.3 under ArcDOC (on-line help),
in menu help buttons (on every menu) and with a short
comment for every field (by clicking the right mouse button).
This doesn't magically make the FGDC standard any easier
to interpret, but it is there for your reference.

Doug Nebert

------------- Forwarded Message ends here -------------