From:
Lisa Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2023 19:29:51 +0000
Good afternoon map colleagues,

I was just curious if anyone else was planning to attend ACRL 2023 in Pittsburgh next week. It's my first professional conference in my capacity as Map Collection Librarian, so it would be nice to connect with other map folks who are attending. You can find me on the ACRL attendee hub if you'd like to grab a coffee or something.

Take care!

Sincerely,
Lisa

[cid:3bb6c5a1-948c-4555-8639-e6c941384aae]<https://cpl.org/>

Lisa Sanchez, MLIS (they | them | theirs)

Map Collection Librarian

Center for Local and Global History

Cleveland Public Library

525 Superior Ave N.E.