From:
Fred Gunther <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 1994 09:47:34 EDT
--1-- SPOT simulation was digital data acquired by sensors mounted on an
aircraft and processed to have the characteristics of the then future
SPOT data

--2-- There is an article in the March 1994 issue of **Photogrammetric
Engineering and Remote Sensing** presenting some results of processing
multispectral SPOT imagery (see p. 265).  Amother article (see p. 339 of
the same journal) also uses SPOT data.