From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2009 14:06:45 -0600
Subject:        RE: Flat file locking cabinet
Date:   Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:29:32 -0700
From:   Kathryn Lage <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

A few years ago we purchased Safeco map cabinets; the lock is an option on
those. It's worth asking Mayline or the other vendors if their products are
lockable also, since it does seem to be hard to find on company websites. We
also just purchased 2 of the locking mechanisms to make some of our older
cases lockable. They are working well so far.

-Katie

Katie Lage
Map Librarian
Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library
University Libraries
University of Colorado at Boulder
184 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309