From:
Craig Haggit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2021 08:05:17 -0700
Hello Jean-luc,
Thank you for posting this! If there's a way to get the ‡ character instead
of the data-synching $ sign I'd be golden, if for no other reason than to
make the copy/paste into OCLC Connexion smoother. Very easy to use your app!

$4,000 isn't likely to make any company too vested in maintaining the
feature. I could be wrong but my gut tells me we'd be paying the fee on the
regular every time the API breaks for each *raison du jour* (if I didn't
completely mangle the French there)

Craig

Craig Haggit
Senior Special Collections Librarian, Western History and Genealogy Dept.
Denver Public Library
10 West 14th Ave. Parkway
Denver, CO  80204
720-865-1813