From:
Ken Grabach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 2016 08:16:35 -0500
Julie,

I don't have a record (one of those things we all have that has so far
escaped the cataloger's attention; that's me, anyway!).

I know that it's from the International Boundary Commission.  It exists in
three parts, essentially a western portion east to Lake of the Woods, a
central portion east from Lake of the Woods, and an eastern portion.  They
all seem to be from the early 1900s, up to the 1920s.

I am beginning to think at least one of the sets may have some sheets
missing.  I can compile a list of sheets I have.  If you need any of the
ones I have, I can send them to you.

Thanks so much for your reply!

Ken

Ken Grabach