From:
"Stone, Howard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2016 09:23:05 -0400
By accident, I came across this Indiana T-shirt for children showing the
name with the wrong state outlined in the background. And we wonder why so
many American kids are geographically illiterate!

http://www.cafepress.com/mf/66379000/indiana_tshirt?productId=631335804

On a related note, my cousin, a recent M.B.A. from Wharton, had a job
interview at Warren Buffett's headquarters in Omaha. He tried to butter up
the interviewer by stating how thrilled he was to be in Oklahoma, and
hasn't heard back.

Howard Stone
Map Cataloger, Brown University