From:
Kathy Stroud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:41:41 +0000
My thanks to all the great map and gov doc sleuths who responded to my email.  Thanks to you we have now located the paper maps and matched them up with the bound volumes.  While they will continue live separate lives on the shelves, the catalog records will have local notes so we won't have to go through this exercise again.

Once again, thank you!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Kathy Stroud
David and Nancy Petrone Map/GIS Librarian Knight Library
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1299
541-346-3051