From:
"Paige G. Andrew" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2016 08:59:11 -0400
Thanks for the shout-out Kathleen! Indeed, our collection is fully cataloged -- at the sheet level for Pennsylvania, at the state level for remaining states, but more importantly in some ways, and due to the need to have control over individual sheets in these kinds of collections should they be stored offsite, is that we have item-level records for every sheet in the collection. It is my understanding that that totals somewhere around 135,000 of these item records. Feel free to use to make accessibility to your holdings better!

Paige