From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Grabach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 15:59:31 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 16:52:43 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ken Grabach <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: LC class number for Nunavut
Sender: Ken Grabach <[log in to unmask]>

Does anyone know whether a classification number been has been designated,
yet, in the Library of Congress Classification G schedule for maps of
Nunavut?  I don't actually have a map of Nunavut, but on a map of northern
Canada, I want to include the number in a 052 field for a geographical
code for the region, along with Yukon Territory and Northwest Territories.

Ken
Ken Grabach                           <[log in to unmask]>
Maps Librarian                         Phone: 513-529-1726
Miami University Libraries
Oxford, Ohio  45056  USA
--- End Forwarded Message ---