From:
Nancy Kandoian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2018 10:32:51 -0400
Alice's article, "The Library's Map Division Goes to War, 1941-45,"
appeared (first?) in *Biblion*,  volume 3, number 2 (spring 1995).  Via
Hathitrust, it looks like there are 5 pages that contain "Office of
Strategic Services" or "OSS."  If you can't get your hands on a copy,
Julie, let me know.

Nancy Kandoian
NYPL Map Division

Nancy A. Kandoian
Map Cataloger
The Lionel Pincus and Princess Firyal Map Division, Room 117
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
The New York Public Library
5th Avenue and 42nd Street
New York, New York 10018