From:
"Ratliff, Louise" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2017 20:31:13 +0000
I might suggest that, if you find a digitized map image in an institutional collection, contact them and find out whether you can obtain a file in .tiff format.  They might be able to send you a .zip file which you can extract and print.

Just an idea.

Louise

Louise Ratliff

Social Sciences and Map Catalog Librarian

UCLA Library Cataloging & Metadata Center