From:
Ken Grabach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2015 16:11:51 -0400
Hello, everyone.  This is one of the most difficult things I have had to do
in my librarianship career.  Attached is a Word file listing map sets that
are being withdrawn, and are thus available to libraries in the United
States.

Owing to the large amount of material involved, I must make two requests.

Please request complete sets.  I will not be able to handle requests for
individual sheets.

Receiving libraries must be able to pay shipping costs.

Ken Grabach
Maps Librarian
BEST Library, 219D
Miami University Libraries