From:
Christopher Winters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2015 01:39:40 +0000
I  followed my own advice and asked OCLC.

cs="[institutional code]" (for example, cs="CGU" or cs="UPM") gets you all the records with the institutional code in _either_ the 040a or the 040c. You can limit this by format (for example, dt="map"), date range, language, or whatever. I find that big-number answers are easier to deal with in WorldCat than in Connexion.

This is totally new to me. Thanks for asking, Angie.

Chris Winters