From:
Julie Sweetkind-Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2015 18:43:32 +0000
Hi, Kathleen,

Our books are from 1937 and 1940.  We don't own a volume from 1938.

Best,

Julie

****

Julie Sweetkind-Singer

Assistant Director of Geospatial, Cartographic and Scientific Data

Head, Branner Earth Sciences Map Library & Map Collections

397 Panama Mall, 2nd floor

Stanford University

Stanford, CA 94305

650-725-1102