From:
David R Soller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2016 09:15:29 -0400
Hi -

Each year a group of geologic mappers and cartographers from the State geological surveys and USGS meet at the Digital Mapping Techniques workshop.  This year, the 20th annual meeting, it's in Tallahassee, May 22-25.

During the past three meetings, we've had a session or two focused  on preservation of paper records and born digital publications.  These discussions are improved when we have participation from the experts in the Library community, and so I welcome your attendance and participation!

Registration and related information is at the DMT website, http://ngmdb.usgs.gov/Info/dmt/

Regards.

Dave