From:
Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2019 22:51:03 +0000
A huge congratulations to Russell on his retirement! This is certainly the end of an era for the map community.

From a December 19, 2018 Facebook post:

After nearly 37 years of supplying maps to the world, I am retiring.

Thank you to all of the customers that have supported Omni through the years. You are the heart of any
business and I will miss working with you. Finding maps of unusual locations for customers has kept the
job fun and challenging. Hunting out new maps has taken me to places that I would never have gone to
otherwise.

I have sold Omnimap to Eastview Information Services, located in Minneapolis. They will maintain the
Omnimap website and fulfill orders from the site. The Omni phone numbers and e-mails have been switched
to Eastview. I can be reached via FB messenger.

Thank you,
Russell Guy

Best of luck to you Russell in all that you do next! Thanks Eastview for keeping the maps available!

Angie Cope
AGS Library, UW Milwaukee Libraries
2311 E. Hartford Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211

<http://www.uwm.edu/libraries>http://uwm.edu/libraries/agsl/
M-F 8:00am-4:30pm  [log in to unmask]  (414)229-6282
43°03'8"N 87°57'21"W
[1505846149570_image001.png]