From:
"Piselli, Kathy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2016 10:45:24 -0400
Try repairing or building something with your phone or tablet “held open” to the page you need and see how far you get. (Try it when cooking, for that matter – I don’t know anyone who does not work from some form of hard copy)

Kathy Piselli

Librarian II

Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System

Central Library