From:
Katie Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2020 13:04:00 -0500
Hi Greg and Julia,

I am so glad you sent out this question! We have *a lot* of captured German
maps at Carleton, a relatively small number of captured Japanese maps, and
only a little bit of history about how they got here. I am very
interested in talking with you both more. I would also really appreciate
the full list of AMS Depository Plan on tactical maps. Things are a bit
upended for work right now, but I hope that we can talk more in the future!

Thanks,
Katie

--

Katie Lewis

Cataloging & Government Documents Librarian

Gould Library, Carleton College

507-222-5552

she/her/hers