From:
Linda Zellmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1993 16:11:53 EDT
Now that the 15' topo has been discontinued, I wish to offer this
view of the not-too-distant future.  Last Friday, I went to the Rocky
Mountain Book Fair, a yearly sale of books, maps, etc. that is
sponsored by the Colorado Antiquarian Booksellers Association.  One
map dealer had 15' topos (mostly Colorado) for sale.  The going rate
for these older topos (1890 and early 1900) was somewhere between $15
and $25 EACH!  Has anyone locked up their 15' topo collection yet?
Does anyone have plans to do so?  Just curious.  Linda Zellmer