From:
Tom Brittnacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2018 15:42:11 -0700
Hi all:
The latest issue of the WAML *Information Bulletin* is now available online:
http://www.waml.org/ib/waml-information-bulletin/49-2/

An exciting feature of this issue is that Mike Smith's News and Notes is
back!  Thanks, Mike!  There are also features related to WAML's 50th
Anniversary and our 2018 Conference, as well as perspectives from our
scholarship winners, and an article on digital index maps.  Also included
are book reviews and new mapping of Western North America.

Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome Chrissy Klenke
(University of Nevada, Reno) as our new WAML *Information Bulletin*
Editor.  Thanks, Chrissy!  It has been a pleasure being the WAML IB Editor
for 9 years, but I felt it was time to pass the baton to new hands.  And a
big thank you also to the IB Book & Atlas Review Editor Ilene Raynes, New
Mapping Editor Ken Rockwell, and Production Editor Jon Jablonski.  Your
contributions and dedication over the years has made my job easier.
Chrissy, I know I leave you in very capable hands.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in San Diego in September!

Thanks,
Tom

--
Tom Brittnacher