From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:01:19 -0500
Subject:        FW: Cartography Job Announcement
Date:   Tue, 18 Jan 2005 15:47:29 -0500
From:   HelenJane Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
To:     MAPS-L (E-mail) <[log in to unmask]>

This message was forwarded to me by one of Florida's cartographers who
is very active in NACIS.  He said Steve Duenes had contacted him to help
advertise the position and the announcement should be shared as deemed
appropriate.

Sounds like a challenging but interesting job.
Helen

HelenJane Armstrong PhD
Head, Map & Imagery Library
George Smathers Libraries