From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2010 11:19:29 -0500
Subject:        GIS in Libraries
Date:   Tue, 29 Jun 2010 11:14:13 -0500
From:   Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps-L <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Carlos,

You can learn about our GIS services here:
http://www4.uwm.edu/libraries/AGSL/agsgis/homegis.cfm

and about our plotters and scanners here:
http://www4.uwm.edu/libraries/AGSL/servrprdt.cfm#scanning

Now that you aren't a depository library you get to learn a new trick!
Best of luck!

Angie
American Geographical Society Library
UW Milwaukee