From:
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:25:28 -0500
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Pennsylvania Geospatial  Data Clearinghouse?]
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:22:15 -0500
From: Joanne M. Perry <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
PASDA suffered a disc failure last week and they are in the midst of
bringing the system back. Unfortunately this is taking more time than
expected but they hope to be online soon.
They send their apologies to anyone who has been inconvenienced and if
there are immediate needs, they will try to accommodate them.
You can still reach all the PASDA applications via
http://pasdadev.erri/psu.edu.

Joanne Perry
Maps Librarian
Penn State