From:
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:34:43 -0400
Subject: Re: Smudged Labels
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 07:59:39 -0700
From: "Virginia R. Hetrick" <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Has anybody mentioned the smudged labels issue to the gummit folks who
send the
tubes?  If it's something external to the agency, they might want to
pursue it.
If it's internal, they ought to nail the folks that aren't letting the
labels dry
before they start putting them on the tubes.

Why I mention telling the folks who send the tubes is that I had a
similar
occurance with a non-gummit company such that the shipment arrived a day
late
(though not a dollar short).  When I complained, they said they hadn't a
clue
there was a problem.  I cut the label off the (very large) box and
mailed it to
them so they could see what was happening.  The good news for me is that
they've
given me free shipping on my next two orders.  Not a lot, but hey, it's
probably
$20-$25 of  my money they're saving, even at their reduced shipping
rates!  ;-)

HTH.

virginia
--
\ /     Virginia R. Hetrick, here in sunny California
 0      Voicemail:  310.471.1766  Email:  [log in to unmask]