From:
Bill Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2015 23:44:29 -0400

I took the liberty of putting the map online
here:   http://tinypic.com/r/anj60k/8

But I wasn't sure if this site provided pure quality, so you can also
download the attachment I received from here by clicking "Click here
to start download from sendspace" from this page:

<https://www.sendspace.com/file/tpsqh4>https://www.sendspace.com/file/tpsqh4
(don't click on the big "DOWNLOAD" buttons, they could be adware/malware).

And there is a high-quality image of a 1957 copy of this map (without
the route plotting) available here:

http://tinyurl.com/ofuac5u

Bill Davis