From:
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2013 11:03:30 -0500
Subject:        NGIN Meeting and Facebook Page
Date:   Mon, 20 May 2013 08:35:52 -0700
From:   Carlos Diaz <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask], DOCTECH-L <[log in to unmask]>,
[log in to unmask], Pacific Association <[log in to unmask]>

The meeting went well.  We had 42 participants pre-registered for the
RDA presentation by Lori Robare.  Everyone learned a great deal from
it.  Lori added some new slides at the last minute and told me she would
add some examples on maps as well.  As soon as I receive it, the slides
will be updated on the NGIN website at:
http://ngin.askcarlos.com/minutes/may2013.html
One of the things mentioned at the NGIN business meeting on Friday was
the creation of a facebook page.  Voila!:
http://www.facebook.com/ngin.nw
So, be sure to add yourself as a friend.
Thank you for making the meeting such a big success.
Carlos A. Diaz, Webmaster
Northwest Government Information Network

         ,-~~-.___.
        / |  '     \ "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of
       (  )         0 the few or the one."
        \_/-, ,----'
           ====           // Mr. Spock
          /  \-'~;    /~~~(O) Star Trek:  The Wrath of Khan
Carlos A. Diaz
Government Publications, Maps, and Microforms
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
Mailstop 7548
Ellensburg, WA 98926