From:
"R. Todd Minsk" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2018 18:44:42 +0000
We have a loose map that, due to brittle paper, separated from the book to which it belongs.  "Part of the Catalan Map (1375) To face p.134"  It is 22.5 or 23cm tall, probably about 30cm long unfolded (we only found a portion of it), printed as a halftone photograph.  A Google Books search on the title brings up references to The Travels of Marco Polo, but on checking likely editions of that work in our collection, none were the source.  It turned up between pages of another book, Bretschneider "Medieval researches from Eastern Asiatic sources", but the map doesn't go with that either.  Does anyone recognize it?

Thanks, Todd Minsk
Hanover, NH  USA