From:
"Kollen, Christine E - (kollen)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2019 15:57:16 +0000
Hi everyone:

Just a reminder that the Map Scanning Registry Survey will close next week on June 16th - https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_do3nYH6wNoLbEyh.

I plan on making a report based on the survey and use statistics at the ALA Annual Conference and I plan on attending the WAML conference in September to present the report and discuss.

If anyone would like to chat on the phone about the registry or have ideas about next steps, contact me to setup a time.

Thanks

Chris

Chris Kollen
Data Curation Librarian