From:
Katherine Cordes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2018 09:17:49 -0400
I only met David two years ago at an IFLA conference.  Since that initial
meeting, we've corresponded a number of times over programming ideas and
map librarianship topics -  He was always a delight to talk to and had such
a wonderful, optimistic take in all of our exchanges.  I'm very sorry to
hear of his passing.  What a loss to the community.

--

*Kate Cordes *| *The New York Public Library*
*Assistant Director, Maps, Local History & Genealogy*

T: 212.930.9224| [log in to unmask]