From:
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2014 09:58:41 -0500
Thank you everyone who commented on and off list. Please continue to
comment if you see something you recognize.

We've identified for sure that the fort photo is Fortaleza Ozama in
Santo Dominigo, Dominican Republic.

confirmed via pics such as
http://ferrabyblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/dsc_0171.jpg

This photo:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/agslibrary/13725567255/in/set-72157643747255184

Says "Royal Victoria Hotel N.P." which is in the Bahamas. (I can't
believe somone can read that - but they did)

So, we're getting there.

Isn't the internet a wonderful thing?

Angie