From:
Emily-Jane Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Oct 2016 10:33:56 -0700
At Multnomah County Library, we are in category 2, more or less -- we have
kept the most recent print edition of 7.5 and 15 min. maps for Oregon,
Washington, and California.  In the past we kept some historical topos of
selected places in Oregon and Washington (from various series); and we'll
continue to retain those.

We also kept our set of 1:25,000-scale USGS topos for the whole US.

*Emily-Jane Dawson*
*Reference Librarian*
Multnomah County Library
Central Library