From:
Nat Case <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2020 10:09:24 -0500
Hello!

The North American Cartographic Information Society (NACIS) publishes a
showcase book of maps every two years, The Atlas of Design, and volume 5
is now being made (sheets are printed and it's off to the bindery). We
hope to begin shipping by the middle of November.

The atlas includes 31 contributions, in full color, 9 x 12". Each
contributor as an essay discussing their work, and there's an
introductory essay by five long-time NACIS members talking about how
technology interacts with their design sense and creative process.

You can pre-order the Atlas at a https://atlasofdesign.bigcartel.com/,
and you can view some snippets of the atlas at
https://twitter.com/NACIS_Atlas.

Price is $25 plus shipping ($9.75 in the US).

Because of how our online store (BigCartel) processes orders, orders
that are from groups exempt from US sales tax (like libraries) have to
be handled individually. Please email us at [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with (1) documentation of your tax
exemption for our records (2) a phone number and times when we can call
you to complete the transaction with a credit card (besides the card
numbers, we'll need the zip code the card is billed to), and (3) your
complete shipping address. We will call you and enter your information
on the platform's phone app, where sales tax is optional. Thanks for
your understanding.

- The Atlas of Design editorial team: Brooke Marston, Caroline Rose, Nat
Case, Vanessa Knoppke-Wetzel