From:
"Bertuca, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2016 20:16:55 +0000
We have this map, but I did a quick search and there is a digitized jpg file online at the NYS Museum:
http://www.nysm.nysed.gov/research-collections/geology/gis
go to the row "JPG Scans of Surficial Maps"
click on the map of Lower Hudson. Click once and the download is automatic (don't try to view it online, if you click more than once, you will get more than one download).
The scan is 10 x 16 at 300 dpi. It is legible from the screen.
If you need an enlarged scan of a section of the original, let me know.
David J. Bertuca, Map Librarian
Science and Engineering Information Center
116 Lockwood Memorial Library
University at Buffalo
Buffalo, NY 14260-2200
716-645-1332 / 716-645-3859 (fax)

Liaison to the Geography Department for GIS and Physical Geography