From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2023 12:37:33 -0500
hello Roland i would like to receive a copy as well, please, if possible.

I am wondering if the new species is possibly the similarly shaped but
very thin, light in weight , medium sized.  dark shell that likes the
muddy mangrove back bays on Margarita Island.  I always thought it is
very different than the thick shelled brevifrons from more open
waters, and having seen brevfirons now from other mangrove areas like
La Parguera, Puerto Rico, the ones from Venezuela certainly look and
feel different. But that  is just a guess on my part.....