From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bartlett, Darius
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:32:47 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:30:28 -0000
From: "Bartlett, Darius" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Sundials
Sender: "Bartlett, Darius" <[log in to unmask]>

Colleagues,
Not quite sure how "cartographic" this is in the strictest sense, but our
department has received a request for technical assistance in setting up and
positioning a solar clock/ giant sundial as a commemorative monument, here
in Ireland. Can anyone point me to relevant guidebooks or similar literature
where I might obtain the required parameters?
Many thanks
Darius

Darius Bartlett                                                      Darius
Bartlett
Department of Geography                         Roinn na Tireolaiochta
University College Cork                Colaste na hOllscoile Corcaigh
Cork, Ireland
Corcaigh, Eire

Phone: (+353) 21 4902835                   Fax: (+353) 21 4271980
Phone(GSM): (+353) 86 8238043
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.ucc.ie/staff/djb
This message was transmitted using 100% recycled electrons....
--- End Forwarded Message ---