AGED-CENTRAL Archives

AgEd Teachers of Central Ga.

AGED-CENTRAL@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Luz Morales <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luz Morales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2024 05:55:10 -0500
For those coming to PCHS in Fort Valley later today only:

Please DO NOT arrive before 2:30 pm. Guests will not be let into the
building until students are dismissed and you will not be able to find
parking until student drivers and some teachers leave anyways. Upon arrival
and after checking in, teachers and students may wait in the Cafetorium,
but please do not disturb the theatre group on stage during that time.

If you get lost or need additional assistance getting there, feel free to
let me know. Thanks!

Ms. Luz Morales
Agriculture Education | FFA Advisor
Peach County High School