AGED-CENTRAL Archives

AgEd Teachers of Central Ga.

AGED-CENTRAL@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2023 11:21:12 -0500
Below is a list of orders to date
Tomorrow is the last day to submit spring orders

I do have 2 orders that were submitted without a school or teacher name.
If you think you submitted an order and don't see your name below please
let me know so I can update these orders to the right people.

Area 3/4 Bill to: School Name
Area 3 Academy for Advanced Studies
Area 3 Appling Middle School
Area 3 Bleckley County FFA
Area 3 Claxton Farms
Area 3 Dooly K-8 Academy
Area 3 Eagle's Landing High
Area 3 Eagle's Landing Middle
Area 3 Feagin Mill Middle School
Area 3 Hampton High School
Area 3 Houston Co High
Area 3 Jackson High School
Area 3 Jasper County High
Area 3 Jones County High School
Area 3 Marion
Area 3 Mary Persons High School FFA
Area 3 Mossy Creek Middle
Area 3 Northeast High School
Area 3 Oak Hill Middle
Area 3 Ola Middle School
Area 3 Rutland Middle School
Area 3 Rutland Middle School
Area 3 Stockbridge High School
Area 3 Taylor County High School
Area 3 Thomson Middle School
Area 3 Twiggs County High School
Area 4 Bryan County Middle School
Area 4 Burke County High School
Area 4 Burke County Middle School
Area 4 East Laurens Middle School
Area 4 Ebenezer Middle School
Area 4 Effingham County High School
Area 4 Evans High School
Area 4 Harlem High
Area 4 Laurens County Young Farmers
Area 4 Swainsboro High School
Area 4 Toombs County High School
Area 4 West Laurens Middle School

Ag Teachers,

The link to the 2024 Central Region Spring Plug Order Form can be found
below.
Orders can be submitted and edited up until the form closes at *5:00 PM on
Wednesday, November 15th.*

2024 Central Region Spring Plug Order Form
<https://streaklinks.com/BvLcKBJt7VoWEz2ruQpNK99L/https%3A%2F%2Fform.jotform.com%2F232964219582161>

*How to select items*
Once you open the form, you will see some instructions listed on the first
page. Plants are organized by plug type and size. You can use the Category
Drop-down by the Plant Selection header to take you to specific sections.
You can also search for plants specifically in the search bar. Click on the
small box next to the plant name to view varieties. To order, you must
click on the number of trays from the dropdown list.

*How to submit*
Once you have completed your order, please be sure to hit the submit
button. You will have the option to download a pdf copy of your order on
the Thank You page. A copy of your order will also automatically go to your
email. Attached to that email is an invoice generated by JotForm. Don't
forget to share this with your bookkeeper to start your P.O. Payment is not
due until after you have received your plugs. We will give you your final
invoice at plug pick-up.

*Plug pick-up*
We will have two Plug Pick-up options for the Spring.
- Monday, Feb 5th at Jenkins Co Ag Center across from Jenkins County High
School
- Tuesday, Feb 6th at Camp John Hope

There are over 350 varieties of plants on the Spring Order Form (that's a
lot of plants!)
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you need suggestions or advice
on what to order.

Have a great week!
Melissa

--