AGED-CENTRAL Archives

AgEd Teachers of Central Ga.

AGED-CENTRAL@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2024 08:00:00 -0500
Brittaney Schwing and I are teaming up this summer and offering a three-day
greenhouse workshop.
The workshop will take place this summer in Tifton on the ABAC Campus.
We will cover all things Greenhouse, from understanding the plant order
form to insect management to understanding greenhouse controls.
We are lining up guest speakers as well that will bring industry updates.

If you are interested, there are 40 spots open for this workshop.

*Greenhouse Operations and Maintenance *
*Monday, June 10th – Wednesday, June 12th, 2024 *
*ABAC - Branch Hall - 2nd Floor *
*2802 Moore Hwy. Tifton, GA 31794 *

Thanks, Melissa

Monday, June 10, 2024 – 8 hours