AGED-CENTRAL Archives

AgEd Teachers of Central Ga.

AGED-CENTRAL@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2024 11:42:24 -0500
Below is a list of speeches submitted to the applications email yesterday.
If you submitted a speech and don't see your school listed below, just
forward me the email, and we will get it fixed.

If you are missing the Statement of Certification - You and your students
need to sign the following form and email this in as well.
Senior Statement of Certification
<https://streaklinks.com/B2vmdI0i4jeg0m8jOAd85Pc7/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.georgiaffa.org%2Fdocs%2Fsidemodules%2F02881_Statement%2520of%2520Certification%2520Senior%25202015%2520form.pdf>
Junior Statement of Certification
<https://streaklinks.com/B2vmdI429kBJzRAHPQfUqEEN/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.georgiaffa.org%2Fdocs%2Fsidemodules%2F88796_Statement%2520of%2520Certification%2520Junior%25202015%2520form.pdf>

Thanks, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Melissa

Junior
Area 3  Statement of Certification Received  Area 4  Statement of
Certification Received
Bleckley  Yes Burke County Middle  NO
Byron Middle  Yes Ebenezer Middle  Yes
Callaway High  Yes ECI Middle  Yes
Callaway Middle  NO Harlem High  NO
Clifton Ridge Middle  NO Islands High  NO
Gray Station Middle  Yes Jenkins Co Middle  NO
Harris County High  NO Metter High NO
Heard Co Middle  NO Montgomery Co High  NO
Marion Co High  NO Montgomery Co Middle  NO
Monroe Co Middle  Yes Screven Co High  NO
Mossy Creek Middle  NO Screven Co Middle  Yes
Northside High  Yes South Effingham Middle  Yes
Ola Middle  NO Swainsboro Middle  NO
Pike County High  Yes Toombs Co Middle  Yes
Rutland Middle  Yes West Laurens Middle  NO
Senior
Area 3  Statement of Certification Received  Area 4  Statement of
Certification Received
Academy for Advanced Studies Yes Bryan Co High  Yes
Bleckley  Yes Cross Creek  Yes
Central of Talbot  Yes Dublin High  NO
Crawford Co High  NO Effingham CCA  Yes
Dooly Co  NO Glascock County  Yes
Dutchtown High  Yes GSIC NO
Griffin CCA  NO Islands High  NO
Hampton High  NO Jenkins Co High  NO
Harris Co High  NO Metter High NO
Hawkinsville  NO Portal  NO
Lamar Co High  NO South Effingham High  NO
Locust Grove High  NO Southeast Bulloch NO
Marion Co High  NO Taliaferro Co  Yes
Northeast Bibb  NO Tattnall Co  Yes
Northside High  Yes Toombs Co High  NO
Ola High  NO West Laurens High  NO
Peach County High NO Wheeler Co High  Yes
Perry High NO
Pike Co High  NO
Rutland High  NO
Troup Co High  Yes