AGED-CENTRAL Archives

AgEd Teachers of Central Ga.

AGED-CENTRAL@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Walt Parks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Walt Parks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2023 13:00:00 -0500
Teachers,

Registration will *close on Wednesday, January 3rd at 5 p.m*. for the Ag
Electrification (EMC) CDE. We need precise numbers so we can order the
correct amount of food.

Chapters registered so far are:

*Area 3*
Bleckley County
Mary Persons
Peach County
Pike County High School

*Area 4*
Burke County High
Glascock County
Harlem
Jenkins County High
Montgomery County
Southeast Bulloch
Swainsboro High
Tattnall County
Treutlen County

The EMC CDE is scheduled for:
Area 3 - January 11th - Camp John Hope
Area 4 - January 9th - Treutlen High School

Each event will begin with sign in at 9:30 a.m. at each location and we
should finish by 4 p.m.

Remember that this CDE is for FFA members in grades 9-12 and that each
chapter is limited to one participant. The student will be expected to
complete an assigned wiring problem, answer 30 problem solving questions
and give a 4-6 minute presentation over the attached topic.

Complete contest information can be found at
https://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=64

Go to *Page 16* of this* Registration Document
<https://www.georgiaffa.org/docs/sidemodules/54352_Georgia%20FFA%20Ag%20Ed%20Enrollment%20and%20FFA%20Roster%20How-Tos.pdf>*
for
a helpful guide on how to register students.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards.

Walt
--