AGED-CENTRAL Archives

AgEd Teachers of Central Ga.

AGED-CENTRAL@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Luz Morales <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luz Morales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2024 09:43:37 -0500
Good Morning, everyone!

I wanted to reach out and remind you all of the Area 3 Spanish Creed
Invitational happening on March 19 at ECI for Area 4 and March 21 at Perry
for Area 3. Registration is not open yet, but I wanted to reshare some
resources as you begin to prepare your students.

Attached below again is the Official Spanish Creed we will be using for the
event. I have also included a video recording of myself reciting the Creed
in Spanish as I could not find an adequate version of it as written by
National FFA. Feel free to share the link with students and be ready to
hear my terrible voice/accent for the next few days. I did not hit the
enunciation quite correctly throughout it, BUT the pronunciation is there.
Your students will have variations of accents, so don't push them to say it
*exactly* how I say it but close.

Oral Questions will be in Spanish, too. Once I find a list that the
National FFA used, I will send it to you all. Students will have to answer
in Spanish. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out.
Thanks!

*FFA Creed - Spanish.pdf - 15 February 2024* - Watch Video
<https://www.loom.com/share/af86ccc4ba43469aaf4c6038ebc3987b>
<https://www.loom.com/share/af86ccc4ba43469aaf4c6038ebc3987b?utm_medium=gif>