AGED-CENTRAL Archives

AgEd Teachers of Central Ga.

AGED-CENTRAL@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Luz Morales <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luz Morales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2023 15:21:35 -0500
Good afternoon!

As you all prepare for the LDE season in the Spring, do not forget about
this opportunity to invite your Spanish-Speaking FFA members to showcase
their skills! For your convenience, I have attached the official version of
the FFA Creed in SPanish from the National FFA website and a link of the
news article from the Invitational Event that occurred at the National FFA
Convention this past November. Please reach out if you have any questions
or have a student interested in participating in this event.

https://www.ffa.org/96th-national-ffa-convention-expo/taking-the-stage-the-first-national-spanish-ffa-creed-invitational/