AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2024 18:43:29 -0500
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Skyler Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Mar 6, 2024 at 5:46 PM
Subject: Fwd: Shirley Show Cattle Sale- This Weekend
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa, could you please forward this email to the listserve? Thank you!

The Shirley Show Cattle sale is this weekend on SC Online Sales. Come see
the cattle in person at 5475 Jefferson Road, Commerce, GA 30529
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/5475+Jefferson+Road,+Commerce,+GA+30529?entry=gmail&source=g>
.
We offer clipping and fitting along with advice on feeding, daily care and
showmanship. Our service is second to none and that is how we have built
our business over the years.
Call Matt Shirley at 706-983-0276.
Flyer and sale info attached.
Sale site: https://www.sconlinesales.com/Bids/AuctionsListing/36096
[image: Shirley Show Cattle March 2024.jpeg]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp, EdS

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-244-8991 Cell

706-542-6366 Office

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"Agricultural education prepares students for successful careers and a
lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber and
natural resources systems."