AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Hannah Elrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hannah Elrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2024 09:58:45 -0500
Good morning Ag Teachers,

I wanted to send a quick reminder about our Teach Ag Workshop that is held
during the State Convention next month.

To register your student, you need to* complete the Event Registration* on
our website and *submit an application* for your student(s) that are
interested in attending. Applications can be mailed to our office (the
address is in my email signature) or you can email it directly to me (
[log in to unmask]). *Applications are DUE in our office on Friday, March
15th.* The announcement of workshop attendees will be announced no later
than March 24th.

Listed below are the schools that have started and/or submitted
registration for the workshop as of this morning. If your chapter's status
is listed as "Not Submitted", make sure that you submit the registration as
soon as possible so that I know which applications I need to be on the
lookout for. If you have a student interested in attending, but have not
registered or your chapter is not listed, please try to get that done
sooner rather than later.

As always, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out!

Chapter Name Status Quantity
Bainbridge Submitted 1
Barrow Arts & Sciences Academy Submitted 1
Carver Middle Not Submitted 1
Dawson County Submitted 3
Dooly Academy Middle Not Submitted 1
Emanuel County Institute (ECI) Submitted 1
Gordon Central Not Submitted 2
Jackson-Empower Submitted 1
Jasper County Not Submitted 2
Jones County Submitted 1
Lakeview Ft Oglethorpe Submitted 1
Liberty County Submitted 2
Locust Grove Submitted 1
Lowndes County High Not Submitted 1
Murray County Submitted 1
Newton College and Career Academy Not Submitted 3
North Paulding Submitted 1
Pataula Charter Submitted 1
Peach County Not Submitted 1
Pepperell Submitted 1