AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2024 15:14:05 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Katherine Huberty <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Apr 10, 2024 at 10:53 AM
Subject: Long Term Sub
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Good Morning, Mrs. Steinkamp!

Would you mind forwarding the following message about a long term sub
position over the List Serv, please?

*________________*_____________________________

Good Morning!

We are looking for a long-term sub for the beginning of next school year
while I am out on maternity leave at the Barrow Arts & Sciences Academy in
Winder, GA. This will be through the month of August and end after the
labor day weekend. My classes will be Basic Agriculture (and possibly
General Horticulture). The instructional units during this time will be
mostly FFA and SAE.

If anyone is interested in the position, please email me at
[log in to unmask] and I will get them connected to the
right people.

Thank you!

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp, EdS

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-244-8991 Cell

706-542-6366 Office

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"Agricultural education prepares students for successful careers and a
lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber and
natural resources systems."