AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2024 14:46:03 +0000
Ag Teachers

The online event registration for the State FFA Convention will close at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, April 1. (This is no joke!)

If your chapter has not yet completed your chapter registration for the state convention, please do that while the event is still open. You will need to be prepared to list how many students, advisors, chaperones and administrators are attending from your chapter. You will NOT be expected to list names. You will also need to list how many concert tickets your chapter wants to purchase.

If your chapter has completed your registration for the state convention, there is nothing additional that you need to do before April 1, at 8:30 a.m.

On Monday, April 1, our office will send out a list of chapter registration totals for you to review. If, at that point, you realize that your numbers have changed, you will be given a few days to follow up with our office and update your numbers before we begin making chapter packets.

Finally, please remember that chapter registration payments are due by Friday, April 12. Please submit your payment to our office on time. All chapters had a $300 state convention registration invoice posted to their accounts page back in February. Chapters who choose to purchase concert tickets will receive a separate invoice for those tickets after completing your registration.

If you have any questions, please call our office. Have a wonderful weekend.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA